** The services are adapted to the clientele **
The LeadHers Krump class is a weekly Krump class for girls and women. The approach is especially adapted to learn and explore the foundations and essence of Krump differently: it is particularly encouraging self-surpassing, perseverance and development of the physical and mental full potential.
- We tackle technics and basics, the “character”, musicality, freestyle and all the important elements related to Krump culture
- The class is open to all levels and ages.
- Cost varies depending of the duration of the session.
- Drop-in: $17
Unfortunately, all in-person classes are suspended due to Covid-19 restriction until further notice.
But we are please to introduce our new On-Demand trainings
We also have a physical training class before the LeadHers class!
Open to everyone, it is a 30 minutes of intensive workout based on body weight training: perfect for dancers and more!
- The class is open to all levels and ages
- Purchase .
- Drop-in: $15
- Initiation to Krump/option of conference (between 1h30 to 3h)
- Immersion: series of workshops with conference (minimum 3 workshops of 1h30 to 3h each)
- Exploration of creativity (one workshop or series of workshops, between 1h30 to 3h)
- Cultural mediation
Private class and Mentorship –
**Classes and mentorship can be complemented with a workout program (on demand/extra charges)
Healthy habits and regular physical activities awareness is part of all the curriculum.